 |
| Now that's a porta-potty! |
Driving across Washington state one autumn I managed to choose the time of day when truckers were out in force. There were belly dumps of gravel, truckloads of bovine, a chemical load or two, the usual grocery haulers and oodles of the usual other stuff on wheels. What I didn't expect to see was a restroom in the middle of the road. I'd imagine it's final destination might have been a park or roadside rest area. Or maybe it was being retired. Wonder if anyone ventured inside when he pulled over?
Driving. You never know what you'll see.
(Thank you to Carmi of
Written Inc for another fun topic By Land, Sea or Air)
I ca never find one when I need one on a UK motorway.
ReplyDeleteHave potty, will travel! That's a perfect shot-on-the-run... uh... oh dear.
ReplyDeleteThere's just so much you can do with this one.