SaWEEETTNESS! You captured the detail that I struggled with so fiercely... oh... wowz. I am so glad you went- you saw- and you captured.
My venture was also missing that special something- YOU. And I totally agree- we will drag his PUG-ness, kicking and screaming, to enjoy the icy goodness. This week, in fact. (somehow) Before everything melts...
You need a tag that says "freakin' awesomeness". I so want to click a response, but none of them quite convey the excellence-of-glee that I feel when I see these. I'll check 'cool'- but under protest that it doesn't say it quite as clearly. :)
SaWEEETTNESS! You captured the detail that I struggled with so fiercely... oh... wowz. I am so glad you went- you saw- and you captured.
ReplyDeleteMy venture was also missing that special something- YOU. And I totally agree- we will drag his PUG-ness, kicking and screaming, to enjoy the icy goodness. This week, in fact. (somehow) Before everything melts...
You need a tag that says "freakin' awesomeness". I so want to click a response, but none of them quite convey the excellence-of-glee that I feel when I see these. I'll check 'cool'- but under protest that it doesn't say it quite as clearly. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ti, you need a tag better then cool. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are unbelievable!
ReplyDeleteStunning photos!
ReplyDeleteTi: Okay silly girl. Will "woohhoo" do for a choice?
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you all enjoy the pictures, thank you for stopping by. More to come later this week so be sure to check back again!
Tonight they're calling for -15 temps so no company for the sculptures from this girl till it warms up a bit.
Yes! Much more descriptive :)
ReplyDeleteChecked.