Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thematic Photographic 196 - Look Up


Found on the top of an RV last year while driving through Denali.  Wonder who they were and if they got the shot they were hoping to get.  Hmmmm?


6 comments:

  1. OMG! I wondered what you were gonna do with this shot. Huh. Well, then.

    *grins*

    I believe the one with the moose antlers on his head, lying prone, got a gorgeous set of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, they sure have a talent for selecting the best possible shot, right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least that lens wasn't pointed your way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The antlered one did get some great shots. Iʻm certain that if the top of a motorhome had seatbelts those two would have ridden up there just to keep getting the perfect shot. Luckily the moose kept their attention so thereʻs no evidence of me in any pictures. (Right, Ti?) Alexia, I do laugh each time I see this picture. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For his sake I just hope that moose does not use its antlers to lift that mobile home. That would give a new meaning to looking up.

    ReplyDelete