Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Beecause I can

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, what a wonderful photo! I just bought a new camera and am now looking into getting better lenses for it. This is a macro lens, I presume? I'm still have so much to learn!

    Saw your link on Wordless Wednesday.
    I'm a new follower :)

    Katrina
    www.theyallcallmemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deee-lightful! Love the bright, bright blue and the detail of the bee and the flower. Can almost hear the buzz of its busy little wings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina -- Thank you. I hope you enjoy your new camera. It seems almost more fun at times to explore the world through the lens, a whole different perspective than day to day vision.
    Ti -- I thought of Des when I took that picture because of the flower color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you were able to capture that. What a great shot. Really beautiful. I love the vivid colors.

    ReplyDelete