that is one ugly fish...lol
ugly, but tasty! And, if his breath is fresh h is good to go :)Happy WW!
LOL--cool! Happy WW.
Ewwww.... that looks horrid I must say!! but a great catch (picture that is!)!!Mine is up as well at AussiePomm (Ships and Flags), have a great WW!!
Ew!! Happy WW!
Eeeek, creepy, wait it's not Halloween just yet.
Great picture...that is a "distinctive face", but I'm sure quite tasty :)
hahahahaha! Too much, and that's good. :-)Su-sieee! MacThis and That. Here and There. Now, Sometimes Then.
Big teeth and big mouth while your friends on the side don't have any.
How ugly, lol.
Great title for an interesting shot. I, too, agree this is perfectly themed for Halloween!
This is so hideous it's actually kinda cute! Love this shot... the little sign in just too funny for words.
that is one ugly fish...lol
ReplyDeleteugly, but tasty! And, if his breath is fresh h is good to go :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
LOL--cool! Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteEwwww.... that looks horrid I must say!! but a great catch (picture that is!)!!
ReplyDeleteMine is up as well at AussiePomm (Ships and Flags), have a great
WW!!
Ew!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Eeeek, creepy, wait it's not Halloween just yet.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture...that is a "distinctive face", but I'm sure quite tasty :)
ReplyDeletehahahahaha! Too much, and that's good. :-)
ReplyDeleteSu-sieee! Mac
This and That. Here and There. Now, Sometimes Then.
Big teeth and big mouth while your friends on the side don't have any.
ReplyDeleteHow ugly, lol.
ReplyDeleteGreat title for an interesting shot. I, too, agree this is perfectly themed for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteThis is so hideous it's actually kinda cute! Love this shot... the little sign in just too funny for words.
ReplyDelete